Potato and leek gratin with Saint Marcellin cheese
- 2 kg of potatoes
- 500g leek
- 6 Saint Marcellin
- ripe and runny
- 3 tbsp crème fraîche
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 90mins
Cost Average budget
Peel and slice the potatoes finely.
Butter a baking dish.
In a frying pan, sauté the sliced leeks.
In the buttered dish, alternate layers of potatoes and leeks.
Mash the 6 st marcellin cheese with a fork. Mix with the creme fraiche. Pour over the dish. Salt and pepper.
Bake at 160 ° C for 60 to 90 minutes. Check the potatoes are cooked with a knife.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (361 Votes)
- Clonakilty Blackpudding “Sausage... 3.9/5 (211 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Chicken and Mediterranean bake 5/5 (66 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
- Cheesy Leek & Bacon Pasta 3.5/5 (142 Votes)