Operation Transformation Mango Chicken
More chicken ideas, this one with a mango kick. Found in an Aldi booklet.
- 2 boneless
- skinless chicken breasts/thighs
- 2 tbsp plain natural/Greek yoghurt
- 2 tbsp mango chutney
- 2 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 tsp rapeseed oil
- 400g sweet potatoes (peeled and chopped into large chunks)
- 300g broccoli (chopped)
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 200 degrees C/ 400 F/ Gas Mark 6.
Boil sweet potatoes in a pot, simmering for 10-15 minutes until tender.
Mix chutney, mustard and yoghurt together in a bowl.
Place 1 tsp of oil and the chicken in an ovenproof dish.
Cover the chicken with the chutney marinade. Cover with aluminium foil. Steam the broccoli.
Place in the oven for 20 mins until cooked through. Serve with the potatos and broccoli.
You can season the sweet potatos with a pinch of salt and pepper for taste.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Chicken and Mediterranean bake 5/5 (66 Votes)
- Apple Rose Cake 3.7/5 (168 Votes)
- Mango chutney 3.6/5 (161 Votes)
- Thai style turkey burgers with... 3.5/5 (157 Votes)
- Moroccan marinated chicken with... 3.5/5 (150 Votes)
- Chaing-Mai Sticky Rice with Mango 3.5/5 (148 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.