Papaya and Lime Frosties
Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten free, Dairy free
- Any combination!
- Frozen fruit
- 1 large papaya
- frozen in a plastic sandwich bag overnight - flesh removed
- 1 pineapple
- 3 mangoes
- Handful blueberries
- Handful strawberries
- 3 apples
- Lime juice
- Orange juice
- Fresh mint - chopped
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Freeze fruit over night.
Allow the frozen fruit to thaw slightly, then prepare by cutting fruit combination into chunks.
Place fruit combinations chosen into a blender and whizz, together with some water and either enough orange juice or lime juice and some fresh mint.
Best to try out combinations of the fruit until you are happy. The papaya flesh can also be removed prior to freezing
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Non-alcoholic Mojito Smoothie! 4.6/5 (803 Votes)
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (459 Votes)
- Strawberry Trifle with Ambrosia... 3.5/5 (180 Votes)
- Cold Beetroot Soup 5/5 (63 Votes)
- Strawberry Tart 3.5/5 (202 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (191 Votes)
- Mango chutney 3.6/5 (161 Votes)
- Messy Breakfast Sandwich 3.7/5 (156 Votes)