Strawberry and melon crème brulée
- 300 g strawberries
- 1 melon
- 2 egg yolks
- 150 ml thick crème fraîche
- 60g caster sugar
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Wash and cut the strawberries in half.
Peel and remove the seeds from the melon and cut into slices 1 to 2 cm thick.
Preheat the oven grill.
Line the mini oven dishes with the fruit (if they are not non-stick, butter them first).
Whisk the sugar with the egg yolks until frothy.
Stir in the creme fraiche.
When the mixture is well blended, pour over fruit.
Grill under the oven grill.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (460 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Strawberry Trifle with Ambrosia... 3.5/5 (195 Votes)
- Strawberry Tart 3.5/5 (202 Votes)
- Mille-feuille of asparagus and... 3.3/5 (213 Votes)
- Fish with leeks 3.7/5 (171 Votes)
- French Calissons (almost) like in... 3.6/5 (157 Votes)
- Fruit Salad Cocktail with Melon... 2.9/5 (164 Votes)