Banana Ice Cream
- 1 Ripe Banana
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Peel banana and cut into small chunks and place in freezer until frozen.
Using a food processor blend until a creamy texture. Ready to eat straight away or can place back in freezer depending on the desired texture.
Try adding strawberries, or peanut butter or cocoa powder when blending for additional flavour choices.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (460 Votes)
- Mille-feuille of asparagus and... 3.3/5 (213 Votes)
- Fish with leeks 3.7/5 (171 Votes)
- Gluten-free No-bake Banoffee Pie 3.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Gluten Free Banana & Pecan Cake 3.5/5 (144 Votes)
- Homemade Strawberry Ice... 4.6/5 (53 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Vanilla Sponge Cake with Chocolate... 4.2/5 (72 Votes)
- Papaya and Lime Frosties 3.3/5 (124 Votes)