Mango chicken curry
Delicious Thai curry with mango - a great sweet and savoury taste!
- 2 chicken filets
- 1 red pepper
- 1 onion
- 1 mango
- 3 tbsp of thai curry paste
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 250 ml of coconut milk
- 2 cups of rice
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Cut the mango in small pieces
Start cooking the rice so it's ready when your meal is ready.
Slice the onion and the pepper
In a frying pan with a small amount of oil, cook the mango, onion and pepper.
When it's cooked set aside on a plate.
Cut the chicken in small pieces and cook them in the same frying pan.
Once it's cooked, add the olive oil and the thai curry on a side of the pan, mixe them together and add the coconut milk.
Season as you like (salt, pepper...) and add the cooked onions, mango and pepper back into the frying pan.
Serve hot and with the rice
If the mango is not ready, start cooking it before puting the onion and pepper in the frying pan.
This curry is even better the next day (as most curry dishes)
You can add some cream to make the sauce a bit more soft.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Chicken and Mediterranean bake 5/5 (66 Votes)
- Mango chutney 3.7/5 (160 Votes)
- Vegetable Supercurry 3.4/5 (151 Votes)
- Chaing-Mai Sticky Rice with Mango 3.5/5 (145 Votes)
- Eleanor's Vegetable Egg Fried Rice 3.5/5 (145 Votes)
- Noisettes 3.9/5 (112 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.