- For the base:
- Speculoos + 3 tbsp oil
- For the mix:
- 100g firm tofu (I have not used the second time
- but I added 1 teaspoon arrowroot)
- 400g silken tofu
- 1 tin of coconut milk
- 1 tsp of agar agar
- 2 tbsp soya milk powder (or any other powdered milk)
- 1 teaspoon arrowroot
- 5 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 tbsp rice flour
- 4 tbsp sugar + 2 tbsp agave syrup
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Average budget
Crush the biscuits and mix with the oil. Press the crumbs into the bottom and sides of a cake tin covered with baking paper.
Mix together all the ingredients for cheesecake and with an electric mixer, mix for 1 minute.
Pour this filling onto the biscuit base.
Bake 40 minutes at 180 ° C.
Refrigerate for 1 hour, once baked and cooled.
Spread a little jam on top before serving. I have used strawberry-rhubarb for this recipe). Enjoy!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (468 Votes)
- Skittles Cheesecake 3.5/5 (182 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.2/5 (197 Votes)
- Roast Squash with Pear and Kiwi... 3.6/5 (157 Votes)
- Baba Ganoush 3.5/5 (151 Votes)
- Easy Peasy Cupcake Recipe For Kids 3.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Gluten-free No-bake Banoffee Pie 3.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Vegetable Supercurry 3.5/5 (154 Votes)