Delicious quick easy burgers
- 500g minced beef
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 50g fresh breadcrumbs
- 2 free range eggs beaten
- 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon tomato ketchup
- Oil for greasing
- Burger buns
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat 200c 400f gas mark 6. Put all of the ingredients for the burgers in a mixing bowl and mix well. Oil the baking tray.
With wet hands, divide the mixture into 4 then flatten into patties and place on the oiled baking sheet.
Bake them for 12-15 minute, they should be turned over halfway through cooking.
Check the centre of one burger to make sure it's cooked through, it shouldn't be red in the centre. Transfer the cooked burgers to kitchen paper to absorb the fat.
Put into buns and serve with saled and chips.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Thai style turkey burgers with... 3.5/5 (154 Votes)
- Homemade Beef Burgers 3.4/5 (130 Votes)
- Pauline's sherry burgers 3.4/5 (122 Votes)
- Brunch Hashbrown Burger 4.1/5 (48 Votes)
- Clonakilty Blackpudding Burger 4/5 (27 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.