Vegetable terrine with salmon
By Laurie Géron
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 80mins
Cost Budget Friendly
- Preheat the oven to 170 ° C.
- Peel the carrots, wash them, cut them in half and cut them into quarters lengthwise. Cut the broccoli into strips.
Drain the peppers from their juice. Cut into strips 5 mm wide.
- Boil 1 litre of water in a saucepan with a pinch of each herb and salt. Remove from the heat. Dip in the salmon fillet and poach for 5 minutes. Drain.
- In another saucepan, boil 2 litres of salted water to blanch the vegetables. Start with the carrots, add the peas, green beans and broccoli, cook for 5 mins. Drain them all.
- Chop 1 tablespoon of each herb. Put them in a bowl with the eggs, cream, salt and pepper. Mix with the blanched vegetables and peppers.
Cover all the sides of the terrine loaf dish (inside and out) to make it easier to remove the terrine, then pour in half of the preparation.
- Lay the salmon cut into strips. Fill with remaining egg mixture and vegetables. Place pan in a double boiler. Cook for 1 h.
-Leave to cool before serving.