Medallion of veal and morels
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
In a pan, simmer the butter and brown the veal medallions delicately. Check the cooking and adjust the time to suit the way you like your meat (about 15 mins).
Remove the veal and deglaze the cooking juices with the Cognac to obtain a brown sauce.
Add 150 g of cream and the mushrooms. Heat for 5 minutes then add the veal back to the pan.
Allow to warm over low heat then remove and serve on a nice plate.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Full English Breakfast 3.4/5 (157 Votes)
- Leek,onion and mushroom pie 3.8/5 (112 Votes)
- Varenyky (Ukrainian stuffed... 3.6/5 (142 Votes)
- Roast knuckle of veal 3.4/5 (130 Votes)
- Roast veal with potatoes and... 3.5/5 (105 Votes)