Cactus salad with kidney beans
By Cactus La Napolea
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
- Cut the cactus leaves into strips and then into small dice, put them in a saucepan of boiling salted water and cook for 10 minutes. Then drain and pass them quickly under cold water to rinse them.
- Rinse the beans under cold water. Cut the corn on the cob into cubes and slice the palm hearts.
- Cut the fresh coriander leaves with scissors into a bowl.
- Mix the cactus with the beans, corn, palm hearts, coriander and add the sauce.
Serve cold in individual clear glasses.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.8/5 (224 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (173 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (191 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Devilled Eggs 3.9/5 (118 Votes)
- Kiwi strawberry lollipops 3.8/5 (152 Votes)
- Crab, Corn and Pepper Rice Salad 3.5/5 (105 Votes)