Marinade for meat
A wonderful way to bring a bit of summer to your meal
- 50mls olive oil
- 50mls malt vinegar
- 1 clove garlic
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of cracked black pepper
- 1 tsp dried Italian herbs
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 1mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Mince the garlic and then add all of the ingredients together and mix.
Place meat in a shallow dish and pour marinade over, making sure all the meat is evenly covered. Cover and leave to stand for 1 hour.
Turn the meat over and cover again and leave to stand for at least another hour.
Meat is best the longer you can leave it to marinate. The minimum is really 2 hours but overnight will make the meat even more tasty.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (458 Votes)
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.7/5 (344 Votes)
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (173 Votes)
- Mango chutney 3.7/5 (160 Votes)
- homemade sausage rolls 3.4/5 (152 Votes)
- Pork & Pears 3.5/5 (144 Votes)
- BBQ'd Pineapple 3.8/5 (109 Votes)