Anne-Anne's BBQ marinade
A delicious marinade for that truly authentic Turkish flavour!
- 1 tbsp grated onion
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp natural yoghurt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- pinch chilli pepper
- pinch salt
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Add all ingredients to the poultry/meat to be barbecued. Rub in well making sure that all meat is covered.
Cover with cling film and leave to marinade overnight in the fridge.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Non-alcoholic Mojito Smoothie! 4.6/5 (803 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Zigeuner Sauce (Gypsy Sauce) 3.4/5 (163 Votes)
- Beef and red wine ragu 3.5/5 (145 Votes)
- Marinade for meat 3.4/5 (136 Votes)
- BBQ'd Pineapple 3.8/5 (109 Votes)
- Mini Grillled Lamb Ribs in... 4.4/5 (64 Votes)
- Chinese Hoisin Marinated Beef... 3.8/5 (17 Votes)