- 1½ limes
- cut into wedges
- 20 fresh mint leaves
- 2½ tsp granulated sugar
- handful ice
- 65ml/2½fl oz white rum
- splash soda water
- to taste
- fresh mint sprig
- to garnish
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
1.Place the limes, mint and sugar into a sturdy highball glass and 'muddle' or mash with the end of a clean rolling pin, to bruise the mint and release the lime juice.
2.Add the ice and pour over the rum.
3.Add soda water to taste and stir well. Garnish with a mint sprig and serve.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Green Tea with Ginger, Honey and... 4.7/5 (47 Votes)
- Slow cooked lamb 3.5/5 (140 Votes)
- Double chocolate chip frappe 3.4/5 (144 Votes)
- Café Frappe - Greek Iced Coffee 3.6/5 (119 Votes)
- Mayan Hot Chocolate 3.3/5 (142 Votes)
- Rum Cake Balls 3.7/5 (109 Votes)
- Cottage pie with a twist 3.5/5 (92 Votes)
- Elder-Rose Spritz 3.6/5 (62 Votes)