Pan-fried cod, mushrooms with almond, parsley and garlic, with a white sauce
By Vincent sur son blog « Cuisinez... passion »
- Cabillaud poêlé
- champignons en persillade aux amandes
- sauce blanche
- Pan-fried cod
- mushrooms with parsley almond
- white sauce
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 60mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
For the sauce:
Make a white roux with the butter and flour, add the fish stock, dilute well with a whisk, stir in the cream, add the chives. Salt and pepper to taste.
Peel and slice the mushrooms. In a pot heat the butter with a little olive oil, sauté the mushrooms over high heat, add the parsley, garlic and almonds, continue until browned, keep warm, covered.
Salt and pepper the fillet of cod. Cook the cod fillets in a pan with butter until brown.
Arrange the fillets on the mushrooms, accompanied with a few spoonfuls of white sauce.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (248 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Mille-feuille of asparagus and... 3.3/5 (212 Votes)
- Vanillekipferl 3.5/5 (164 Votes)
- Masala Fish Goujons with... 3.7/5 (146 Votes)
- Full English Breakfast 3.4/5 (156 Votes)
- Chicken and Mushroom Lasagne 4.2/5 (76 Votes)
- Thick Mushroom Soup with Garlic... 3.4/5 (134 Votes)