Chocolate Chip Cookies.
- 3oz Butter/Margarine.
- 2oz Caster Sugar.
- 4oz self-raising flour(sifted)
- 2oz plain chocolate(cut small)
- 2 cups of Marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon Golden Syrup
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celcius.
Cut the chocolate into small pieces.
Melt the butter, Marshmallow and Golden syrup together and leave to cool.
Mix the flour and sugar together. Then add the mixture you melted and the chocolate. Mix well.
Roll dough into small balls. Place on a baking tray with greaseproof paper and place in the oven for around 10 minutes and repeat this step until they are all cooked.
Leave to cool on a wire rack and enjoy!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (454 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Christmas Carrot Chocolate Nutty... 3.8/5 (196 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Soft centre chocolate cake in the... 3.4/5 (250 Votes)
- Love Heart Cookies 3.4/5 (167 Votes)
- Double chocolate chip frappe 3.4/5 (144 Votes)
- Sprinkles Fairy Cakes Recipe 3.4/5 (126 Votes)
- Banana and oat cookie 2.9/5 (130 Votes)