These are round cakes on a mikado stick
- A simple sponge cake brought or made
- 100g chocolate frosting
- 250g of chocolate or Candy Melt
- decorations for the cake pop
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cost Average budget
crumble up the sponge into a glass bowl. Once the cake is a bread crumb texture. The slowly add the chocolate frosting and mix until the cake re stick together.
take a small amount of the mixure and roll it into a ball shape. Do this until all the mixture is used.
Melt the Chocolate/ candy melt into a bowl. Once the chocolate/ Candy melt has compleately melted dip the choclate side of the mikado into the chocolate and then insert it into one of the balls. Do this with each of the cake pops.
then use the rest of the chocolate or candy melt to cover the cake pops and the use the decorations to add a personal touch to them
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (454 Votes)
- Christmas Carrot Chocolate Nutty... 3.8/5 (196 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Soft centre chocolate cake in the... 3.4/5 (250 Votes)
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (201 Votes)
- Witchhat Gingerbread Cupcakes 4.6/5 (95 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (191 Votes)
- Rum Cake Balls 3.7/5 (109 Votes)