Christmas marzipan snowmen
By Chef Damien
- 200 g marzipan
- red food colouring
- cocoa powder
- cocktail sticks
- icing sugar
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Colour some of the marzipan with the cocoa powder and the red dye.
Shape the marzipan, here make balls for snowmen and dress them however you like.
Decorate with icing sugar to make a snow effect!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (467 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (205 Votes)
- Witchhat Gingerbread Cupcakes 4.6/5 (96 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Easy Chocolate Mousse 3.4/5 (201 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Christmas Truffles with Amaretto 4/5 (99 Votes)
- Christmas Truffles 4.2/5 (59 Votes)
- Christmas Cake 4.4/5 (20 Votes)