Best EVER Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
- 250g plain flour
- 95g peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 225g butter
- 300g caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat the oven to 180°C / Gas mark 4.
Sift together the flour, cinnamon and salt, then place aside.
Cream the butter and sugar (by hand or mixer).
Then throw in the peanut butter and egg.
Remember to add the dry ingredients from before (cinnamon, flour, salt) to the other ingredients.
Shape into little balls and place on baking tray, which should be greased.
Bake for 10 - 15 minutes and then place on a cooling stand to cool.
Stand back and and be proud of what you achieved.
Throw in chocolate chips for more yumminess.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (458 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.8/5 (224 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (173 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (191 Votes)
- Love Heart Cookies 3.4/5 (167 Votes)
- Easy Peasy Garlic Bread 4.6/5 (58 Votes)
- Easy Wholemeal Shortcrust Pastry 3.4/5 (135 Votes)