Tomato Pasta Bake with Salad
- Lettuce (2 bags)
- Cucumber (1 whole)
- Cheese (250g grated)
- Tinned tomatoes (2 tins)
- Pasta (lots of)
- Mixed herbs
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Add plumbed tomatoes from a can to the pasta along with the mixed herbs.
Add grated cheese to the pasta and bake at 200 degrees Celsius for 10 mins.
For the salad, slice the cucumber and mix in with the lettuce.
Serve the pasta hot with a side garnish of salad.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (240 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (195 Votes)
- Zigeuner Sauce (Gypsy Sauce) 3.4/5 (163 Votes)
- Ryan's Tomato Pasta 4.3/5 (71 Votes)
- Easy Pasta Bake 4.4/5 (50 Votes)
- Mexican Pasta bake with a nacho... 3.4/5 (119 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.