Traditional British Apple Pie
Ruth's Apple Crumble recipe
A quintessential British pudding perfect for sharing with family and friends!
- 4 x massive spoonfuls of plain flour
- Small knob of butter
- 2 x large spoonfuls of caster sugar
- 2 x big cooking apples or 4-5 normal sized apples
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Rub plain flour and knob of butter together with hands until mixture turns into breadcrumbs.
Add caster sugar into crumble mix.
Place cut up apples at the bottom of dish.
Sprinkle sugar on top of apples and add lemon juice.
Add crumble mix on top of apples.
Put in oven at 180°C for 45 minutes.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (468 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (205 Votes)
- Shortbread Snazzles 3.6/5 (151 Votes)
- Love Heart Cookies 3.4/5 (167 Votes)
- Easy Peasy Garlic Bread 4.6/5 (58 Votes)
- Awesome Almond and Oats Apple... 3.4/5 (134 Votes)
- Rhubarb Crumble 3.5/5 (131 Votes)