Kinder Bueno Cake
- 100g of dark chocolatek
- 1 tbsp of cocoa
- 4 eggs
- 120g sugar
- A vanilla sachet
- A baking bag
- 100g butter
- 5 cups of plain flour
- 1 box of sweetened condensed milk
- 120g of coconut
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Melt the chocolate with the butter.
Beat the eggs and sugar in a cup and pour into the mixture.
Add the vanilla and cocoa and finally add the flour.
Put Cook 180°C for about 15 minutes until it is thoroughly cooked.
Let it cool and cut it in half horizontally.
In a large bowl, add the milk and coconut. Spread it in the middle of the cake.µ
Melt all the ingredients except the whipped cream, and when it is well melted and smooth turn off the heat and add the cream.
Remove the cake from the refrigerator and spread ganache over the cake and leave to cool at room temperature.
Crush up four bars of Kinder Bueno and cover the cake (optional).
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Apple Rose Cake 3.8/5 (164 Votes)
- Witchhat Gingerbread Cupcakes 4.6/5 (95 Votes)
- Gluten-free No-bake Banoffee Pie 3.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Easy Peasy Cupcake Recipe For Kids 3.5/5 (145 Votes)
- Rockin' Rocky Road 4.2/5 (83 Votes)
- Kids Cake Pop Pops 3.4/5 (136 Votes)
- Coconut tart 3.6/5 (125 Votes)