Chocolate Dipped Pretzels
Dipped pretzels are a simple, delicious treat that can be tailored to a variety of different tastes. Whether they’re dipped in chocolate and sprinkled with crushed up peppermint, heath bar, or nuts—these sweet and salty little nibbles are a surefire crowd pleaser.
- Chocolate chips (I did one batch with white chocolate
- one batch with milk chocolate)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 16 ounce bag of mini pretzels
- Topping of your choice (I used crushed up peppermints
- heath bars
- and nuts)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
In a medium saucepan, melt the chocolate and butter together over a double boiler.
Once the chocolate and butter has melted, mix it up and then carefully dip the pretzels into the chocolate and immediately place the dipped pretzel onto a cookie sheet covered with wax paper.
Sprinkle your topping of choice over the pretzels.
Place cookie sheet into the refrigerator and allow to set for 30-minutes.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- Easiest Shortbread Recipe EVER. 3.4/5 (204 Votes)
- Apple Rose Cake 3.7/5 (166 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (192 Votes)
- Vanillekipferl 3.5/5 (165 Votes)
- Peppermint Creams 3.6/5 (143 Votes)
- Double chocolate chip frappe 3.4/5 (144 Votes)
- Gingerbread spice pancakes with... 4.2/5 (74 Votes)