Fresh tasting salad that goes well with any Greek dish.
- 1 cos lettuce
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 1/2 cucumber
- 4 tomatoes
- 1 red onion
- 225g feta cheese
- Black olives
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 glove of garlic
- 1tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh mint
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Chop the lettuce into strips. Cut the peppers into cubes and cut the onion, tomatoes and cucumber into rings. Place in large salad bowl and mix together.
Crumble feta cheese into bowl so u get a mix of small and large chunks. Mix together and add a handful of olives.
Crush the garlic clove and mix the remaining ingredients together in a cup. Drizzle over the salad to your taste and place in fridge until ready to serve.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (361 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Apple Rose Cake 3.7/5 (166 Votes)
- Mille-feuille of asparagus and... 3.3/5 (213 Votes)
- Mason Jar Turkey Cranberry Salad 4.8/5 (49 Votes)
- Lettuce soup 3.4/5 (140 Votes)
- Feta and tomato omlette 3.3/5 (144 Votes)
- Café Frappe - Greek Iced Coffee 3.6/5 (122 Votes)