Santa Melting Moments
- 2 1/2oz lard
- 1 1/2oz butter
- 3oz caster sugar
- 1/2 egg
- 1tsp vanilla essence
- 5oz self raising flour
- 1oz porridge oats
- 10 glace cherries
- to decorate
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 180°C.
Cream the lard and butter with sugar.
Whisk the egg together with the vanilla extract. And add the butter/sugar mixture gradually.
Fold in the flour to form a soft dough.
Roll into walnut sized balls in wet hands. Roll in oats to coat.
Place on baking sheet, flatten down a little.
You can top with 1/2 cherries and bake for 15 - 20mins until golden brown.
Once cooled add cut the biscuits in half and add some Solo Marshmallow Créme as the centre.
Decorate with Santas, snowflakes or reindeer.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (460 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (230 Votes)
- Instant Custard 4.7/5 (129 Votes)
- Easiest Shortbread Recipe EVER. 3.4/5 (204 Votes)
- Apple Rose Cake 3.7/5 (166 Votes)
- Awesome Almond and Oats Apple... 3.4/5 (134 Votes)
- Sbrisolona 3.3/5 (146 Votes)
- Chestnut cream cheesecake 4.4/5 (55 Votes)