- 20 medium-large strawberries
- hulled for a flat base
- 100g Philadelphia Light cream cheese (Note: other brands of cream cheese can be too runny for this recipe; this is the one we've found works best.)
- 4-6 tsp icing sugar
- to taste
- 40 mini dark-choc bits or chocolate chips
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Cut the top third off each berry and reserve. Stand berry bases on a serving platter.
Mix cream cheese and icing sugar until smooth and creamy. Pipe or spoon 1 tsp cream onto flat berry tops.
Place reserved berry tops on top. Use the smallest piping nozzle to pipe mixture onto the tip of each strawberry "hat" (pompom) and onto "chest" (button).
Use tweezers to place 2 chocolate pieces onto each cream "face" (eyes). Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Delicious mini Santas, easy to make and even easier to eat!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Strawberry Trifle with Ambrosia... 3.5/5 (219 Votes)
- Easiest Shortbread Recipe EVER. 3.4/5 (204 Votes)
- Strawberry Tart 3.5/5 (202 Votes)
- Blackcurrant Cheesecake 3.1/5 (204 Votes)
- Christmas fougasse bread 3.4/5 (165 Votes)
- Double chocolate chip frappe 3.3/5 (147 Votes)
- Chocolate Chip Cookies :D 5/5 (1 Votes)