PEANUT AND CHOC CHIP COOKIES
- 354g all-purpose flour
- (spooned and leveled)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 236g peanut butter (smooth or chunky)
- 4 tablespoons ( 1/2 stick) unsalted butter
- room temperature
- 118g cup packed dark-brown sugar
- 118g cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 227g chocolate
- cut into chunks
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, whisk together flour and baking soda; set aside. In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat peanut butter, butter, and sugars until light and fluffy.
3) Add eggs and vanilla, and beat until smooth. With mixer on low, gradually add flour mixture, beating just until combined. Stir in chocolate chunks.
4) Drop dough by heaping tablespoons, 1 inch apart, onto two large baking sheets. Bake until golden, 13 to 15 minutes, rotating sheets halfway through. Transfer cookies to wire racks to cool.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (458 Votes)
- Christmas Carrot Chocolate Nutty... 3.8/5 (196 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Soft centre chocolate cake in the... 3.3/5 (253 Votes)
- Love Heart Cookies 3.4/5 (167 Votes)
- Double chocolate chip frappe 3.4/5 (144 Votes)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Macaroons 4.1/5 (69 Votes)
- Best EVER Peanut Butter Cookie... 3.4/5 (126 Votes)