The Ultimate Peanut Butter Cookies
- 8 tbsp plain flour
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 2 tbsp crunchy peanut butter
- 1 free-range egg yolk
- 50g/1¾oz butter
- icing sugar
- for dusting
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat the oven to 180)C.
Place the flour, sugar, peanut butter, egg yolk and butter into a large bowl and mix together until combined to a smooth dough.
With lightly floured hands, break off evenly sized pieces of the dough and roll into walnut sized balls.
Place the dough balls onto a baking sheet lined with silicon paper or baking parchment and gently press each ball with the back of a fork to flatten slightly.
Place in the oven and bake for ten minutes, or until just turning golden-brown.
Transfer the cookies to a wire rack and allow to cool for ten minutes.
To serve, place on a serving plate and dust with icing sugar.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Easiest Shortbread Recipe EVER. 3.4/5 (204 Votes)
- Love Heart Cookies 3.4/5 (167 Votes)
- Sweet Dreamy Romantic Raspberry... 3.4/5 (153 Votes)
- Easy Peasy Garlic Bread 4.6/5 (58 Votes)
- Short Crust Pastry 4.6/5 (43 Votes)
- Easy Wholemeal Shortcrust Pastry 3.4/5 (136 Votes)
- Traditional British Apple Pie 3.3/5 (132 Votes)