Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies
These chocolate chip cookies are simply perfect - A crisp outside and chewy on the inside. Best eaten when deliciously warm from the oven.
- 115g butter
- 115g sugar
- 1 egg
- 125g plain flour
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 175g plain chocolate
- 2 tablespoons oats
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 12mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat the oven to 180°C.
Cream together the butter and sugar.
Sieve in the flour and cocoa powder and mix with the butter and sugar.
Add the egg, baking powder and oats.
Chop the chocolate and mix it into the mixture.
Divide the mixture and put it on to a baking tray.
Bake for 12-15 minutes.
Allow to cool.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Santa Melting Moments 3.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Love Heart Cookies 3.4/5 (167 Votes)
- Double chocolate chip frappe 3.4/5 (144 Votes)
- Sprinkles Fairy Cakes Recipe 3.4/5 (127 Votes)
- Chocolate and Vanilla Cookies 3.3/5 (127 Votes)
- Large Chocolate Chip Cookies 2.9/5 (148 Votes)
- PEANUT AND CHOC CHIP COOKIES 3.6/5 (77 Votes)
- Choc chip cookies 2.7/5 (55 Votes)