Chargrilled Mexican Style Vegetable Tortilla Wraps
A quick tasty & healthy vegetarian meal for all the family
- 1 aubergine cut into slices lengthways
- 1 courgette cut into four slices lengthways
- 1 red pepper seeded and cut into quarters
- 1 yellow pepper seeded and cut into quarters
- 4 flour tortillas
- 4 tbsp guacamole
- 4 tbsp salsa
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 17mins
Cost Average budget
Heat the chargrill pan over a medium to high heat, add the courgette & aubergine slices and peppers and grill for 10-15 minutes or until softened and chargrilled in places. Remove the griddled vegetables from the pan.
Spread one tablespoon each of guacamole and salsa onto four tortillas.
Divide the vegetables between the four tortillas. Wrap them up and return them to the chargrill pan for one minute on each side.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (241 Votes)
- 5 minute chocolate fondant mug... 3.7/5 (236 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Witchhat Gingerbread Cupcakes 4.6/5 (96 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.2/5 (197 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.