Chocolate Chip Cupcakes
By Joydeep Pal
Chocolate Chip Cupcakes are really good and nice ones, be it for breakfast or snack time. Easy to make and yummy in taste.
- 25g Butter
- 50g Sugar
- 250g Self Raising Flour
- 225 ml milk (semi-skimmed or whole)
- 1 Egg
- 20gm Cashews
- 20gm Almonds
- Chocolate Chips
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat oven to 200 degrees C/ gas mark 4
For the cake: Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl. Stir in the melted butter and milk and mix well.
Divide the mixture between 6 cupcake tins and bake for 15-20 minutes at 200°C until golden brown.
Remove and leave to cool on a wire rack.
If you prefer frosting, you can decorate it as you wish.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (460 Votes)
- 5 minute chocolate fondant mug... 3.7/5 (229 Votes)
- Easiest Shortbread Recipe EVER. 3.4/5 (204 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (202 Votes)
- Witchhat Gingerbread Cupcakes 4.6/5 (96 Votes)
- Mille-feuille of asparagus and... 3.3/5 (213 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Easy Chocolate Mousse 3.4/5 (201 Votes)