Tiffany Goodall’s Beetroot, British Asparagus & Smoked Salmon Salad with a Yoghurt and Pepper Dressing
“This salad is a gorgeous starter for late summer, and the horseradish gives it a perfect kick against the soft silky asparagus and subtly flavoured beetroot. It’s a fab combination.”
- 1 pack (approx. 125g) asparagus tips
- 135g watercress and salad leaves
- 100g smoked salmon
- 2 cooked beetroot dipped in vinegar (not pickled)
- cut into eighths
- For the dressing:
- 3 tbsp horseradish cream
- 2 tbsp Rachel’s Organic Natural Yogurt
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- Black pepper to season
- 1 lemon
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Place the asparagus tips into a pan of boiling water and cook for 3-4 minutes.
Meanwhile assemble the salad leaves and watercress onto 2 small plates and lay on the smoked salmon.
Add the beetroot. Then drain the asparagus tips and lay on top of the salad.
Finally mix the dressing ingredients together and drizzle over the salad with lots of black pepper over the top. Finish with the lemon juice.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Non-alcoholic Mojito Smoothie! 4.6/5 (803 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (361 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Strawberry Trifle with Ambrosia... 3.5/5 (205 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Cold Beetroot Soup 5/5 (63 Votes)
- Creamy salmon and veggie pasta 3.4/5 (165 Votes)
- Mason Jar Turkey Cranberry Salad 4.8/5 (49 Votes)