Sweet potato soup
- sweet potato
- clump sugar
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Slice the ginger and cut the sweet potato into cubes or thick slices.
Pour ginger into a pot of water and leave it to boil.
When the water is boiled, add in sweet potato and clump sugar.
Boil it over medium fire for 20min.
Serve while it's hot.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (460 Votes)
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.6/5 (373 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (361 Votes)
- Stir fried Garlic Beef with Oyster... 3.5/5 (156 Votes)
- Thai style turkey burgers with... 3.5/5 (157 Votes)
- Vegetable Supercurry 3.4/5 (152 Votes)
- Moroccan marinated chicken with... 3.5/5 (150 Votes)
- Healthy homemade thai prawn curry 3.7/5 (120 Votes)