Sweet potato soup
- sweet potato
- clump sugar
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Slice the ginger and cut the sweet potato into cubes or thick slices.
Pour ginger into a pot of water and leave it to boil.
When the water is boiled, add in sweet potato and clump sugar.
Boil it over medium fire for 20min.
Serve while it's hot.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (458 Votes)
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.7/5 (357 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (361 Votes)
- Thai style turkey burgers with... 3.5/5 (154 Votes)
- Stir fried Garlic Beef with Oyster... 3.5/5 (153 Votes)
- Moroccan marinated chicken with... 3.5/5 (150 Votes)
- Vegetable Supercurry 3.4/5 (151 Votes)
- Healthy homemade thai prawn curry 3.7/5 (118 Votes)