Egg fried rice
- light soy sauce
- dark soy sauce
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Cook the rice in a rice cooker.
Cut the onions into slices.
Fry the onions over hot frying pan with a little oil until it turns soft.
Add in the egg followed by the rice.
Stir to mix well.
Add light soy sauce and dark soy sauce and stir until everything is well-mixed.
Serve it with some sliced cucumber.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (468 Votes)
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.7/5 (496 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (241 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Stir fried Garlic Beef with Oyster... 3.5/5 (158 Votes)
- Vegetable Supercurry 3.5/5 (154 Votes)
- Chaing-Mai Sticky Rice with Mango 3.5/5 (148 Votes)
- Special fried egg 3.4/5 (140 Votes)