Add some pear to your pancake batter for a fruity kick!
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 1 cup milk
- a pinch of salt
- 1 egg
- grated pear
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Add milk into flour.
Add in salt and egg.
Add in grated pear for flavour. Mix everything well together.
Butter the frying pan.
Add in the batter. Fry until both sides become golden brown.
Serve with yogurt, honey or maple syrup.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.8/5 (224 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (201 Votes)
- Messy Breakfast Sandwich 3.7/5 (155 Votes)
- Roast Squash with Pear and Kiwi... 3.6/5 (154 Votes)
- Croque mademoiselle 3.5/5 (159 Votes)
- Stir fried Garlic Beef with Oyster... 3.5/5 (153 Votes)
- Pork & Pears 3.5/5 (144 Votes)
- Eleanor's Vegetable Egg Fried Rice 3.5/5 (145 Votes)