Hot Sauce Chicken
- l kg chicken
- 1 tsp soya sauce
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp cornflour
- 1 egg
- salt to taste
- oil for frying
- For Sauce :
- 8 kashmiri chillies without seed( grind it)
- 10 flakes garlic paste
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp oil
- For Decoration :
- 1 cauliflower (chopped)
- I onion (chopped)
- 1 tsp oil
- salt and pepper powder to taste
- rice and noodles for serving
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cut the chicken into 8 pieces. Marinate chicken in soya sauce, salt and pepper powder for 4 hours.
Beat an egg, add cornflour to it and mix it with marinated chicken before cooking.
Heat a little oil and add the chicken to it. Cook first on high flame for 3 minutes, then lower the flame until the chicken is tender, and turn the flame off.
Heat 1 tsp oil and fry a little chilli powder, then remove from flame and keep aside.
Now fry the garlic and mix it with the chilli powder.
Add tomato sauce and salt to the chilli powder mixture, mixing it well together.
In a little oil, fry the cauliflower and onion. While frying, season with salt and pepper.
Now fry the one cup of rice in a little oil.
In a dish first put place the cooked chicken, then pour the sauce on top, spreading the rice, noodles and vegetables over it. Cover the dish with foil.
Preheat the oven and put the dish in for 15 minutes.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (241 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- Microwave Chocolate Pudding and... 3.4/5 (187 Votes)
- Moroccan marinated chicken with... 3.5/5 (150 Votes)
- Grilled chicken curry skewers 4.7/5 (42 Votes)