overnight bircher muesli
delicious summery alternative to porridge, just make sure you prepare the night before breakfast!
- 220g rolled oats
- 200ml plain yoghurt
- 1 medium apple
- greated with skin on
- a handful of frozen raspberries (or whatever you fancy)
- a handful of raisins
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Combine all ingredients in a bowl, mix well, cover and leave in the fridge overnight.
Enjoy for breakfast the next morning!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (231 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (202 Votes)
- Messy Breakfast Sandwich 3.7/5 (156 Votes)
- Croque mademoiselle 3.5/5 (163 Votes)
- Thai style turkey burgers with... 3.5/5 (157 Votes)
- Healthy homemade thai prawn curry 3.7/5 (120 Votes)
- Banana Booster 3.9/5 (66 Votes)