By Passion Céréales
- 1 kg cottage cheese or plain fromage blanc
- 150g de muesli
- 120g sugar
- 80g butter
- 5 eggs
- 1 lemon
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Cut the butter into small pieces and mix with the muesli.
Butter the cake tin and cover with the muesli base, including the edges. Pack down firmly into the tin and put in the fridge. Preheat the oven to 160 ° C.
Finely grate the lemon zest and squeeze the juice into a bowl. In a mixer bowl, combine the cream cheese (drained from any excess water), sugar, 3 eggs, 2 yolks (reserve the 2 whites for the next step), lemon juice and a pinch of salt. Mix together until light and creamy.
Beat until stiff the 2 remaining egg whites and fold them gently into the first mix with the lemon zest. Pour over the muesli base.
Bake for about an hour: the cheesecake should be still be a little soft in the middle. Leave to cool and chill in the fridge until serving time.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (460 Votes)
- Redcurrant mousse with red fruit... 3.5/5 (155 Votes)
- Granny Smith soup with citrus fruit 4.5/5 (43 Votes)
- Black pudding with apple and... 4/5 (81 Votes)
- Sucrine lettuce quiche on a bed of... 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Magical Easy Cheesecake 4.1/5 (44 Votes)
- Cottage cheese cake with confits... 4/5 (29 Votes)
- Breakfast Granola 2.9/5 (93 Votes)