- 1 and a half table spoons of salt
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 1 teaspoon of garam masala
- 1 tablespoon of the meat and veg shaan mix
- 1 third of a tin of chopped tomatoes
- 3 x chillis
- 2 x onions
- 1 x bulb of garlic
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 90mins
Cost Average budget
Peel the garlic, ginger & onions.
Blend the onions, add salt and fry in oil until golden brown.
Blend the chillis, garlic and ginger and add to the pan,
Add the turmeric, paprika, garam masala, and the meat and veg shaan mix.
Add the peas & paneer.
Add the tomatoes.
Pour boiling water in to cover the ingredients and leave to simmer for the remainder.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.7/5 (493 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Mango chutney 3.6/5 (161 Votes)
- Best Bolognese 3.6/5 (146 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Classic chilli con carne 4.1/5 (116 Votes)
- Roasted Broccoli with Toasted... 3.3/5 (124 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.