- 5 skinless chicken breasts
- 6-8 medium potatoes
- 1 large carrot
- 2 tins cream of chicken soup
- 1 small onion
- 1/2 clove of garlic
- 2 chicken oxo cubes
- mixed herbs
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Peel and dice the potatoes and place in a sauce pan and part cook for about 10minutes. Whilst these are cooking peel and slice the carrot and place in a bowl of cold water. Thinly slice the onion. Add the carrot during the last 2minutes.
Dice the chicken, shallow fry until cooked. Add the chicken to the potatoes and carrots, add the onion, tins of soup, mixed herbs, garlic and chicken oxo. Cover and simmer for 15minutes.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Beef stew 3.4/5 (142 Votes)
- Beef and Guinness Stew 3.4/5 (132 Votes)
- monday night chicken rice 3.2/5 (94 Votes)
- Pilau and Peaches 4/5 (15 Votes)
- Tender chicken "poule au pot"... 3.9/5 (36 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.