Wholewheat fusilli with broccoli
- 260g wholewheat fusilli
- 4-5 frozen broccoli florets
- 2 tbsp garlic oil
- 1 pinch chilli flakes
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Bring a pot of salted water to boil, then blanch the broccoli florets for 4-5 minutes.
Transfer the florets to a blender and start cooking pasta in the same water.
Blend broccoli florets with chilli flakes and some cooking water to make a cream.
When pasta is done, drain and cover with the broccoli sauce and the garlic oil. Stir and serve with a sprinkle of ground nuts and parsley.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (241 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.2/5 (197 Votes)
- Salmon & broccoli cakes 3.6/5 (128 Votes)
- Pasta with wine sauce and peas 3.5/5 (132 Votes)
- Baked turkey meatballs with... 3.4/5 (137 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.