Duck in dark chocolate orange sauce
- 60g chocolate 70% cocoa
- 50 ml balsamic vinegar
- 50g of sugar
- juice of 3 oranges
- 3 duck breasts
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Reduce the vinegar and sugar to a syrup.
Deglaze with orange juice and then return to the heat 2 minutes on low heat.
Add the chocolate and mix well. Set the sauce aside while cooking the duck breasts.
Preheat the oven to 220 ° C.
In a pan, fry the duck, fat side first for 5 minutes to reduce the fat. Turn and fry 1 minute.
Cut the duck breasts into thin slices without separating them and put in the oven 3 to 4 minutes depending how well you like your duck cooked.
Garnish with orange segments and sauce.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (173 Votes)
- Salmon en croute with pesto and... 3.2/5 (163 Votes)
- Kale and Chickpeas with Blood... 3.2/5 (133 Votes)
- Christmas mini-logs with orange... 4.5/5 (43 Votes)
- Poppy seed-crusted salmon with a... 4.3/5 (40 Votes)
- Spring daude with asparagus, broad... 4.1/5 (53 Votes)