Duck aiguillettes in blackcurrant sauce
- 8 small Duck Aiguillettes
- 20 cl veal stock
- 10 cl of white wine
- 1 small shallot
- 8 cl blackcurrant
- 60 grams of buerre
- 16 cashews
- 1 packet of lambs lettuce
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Fry the duck with 10 grams of butter and set aside.
Caramelise the juices, then deglaze with white wine, add the finely chopped shallot, let it reduce, add the veal stock and blackcurrant.
Finally thicken the sauce with butter.
Adjust the seasoning.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Blackcurrant Cheesecake 3.1/5 (182 Votes)
- Duo of salmon and swordfish curry 3.5/5 (146 Votes)
- Curry Chicken with Mango 3.9/5 (71 Votes)
- Landaise Salad (Foie Gras Salad) 4.1/5 (24 Votes)
- Duck in dark chocolate orange sauce 2.3/5 (92 Votes)