Broiled Grapefruit With Honey And Bananas
A lazy Sunday Morning Breakfast.
- ground cinnamon
- banana slices (strawberries would be nice too)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 1mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Prepare oven for broiling. Position oven rack on top.
Cut grapefruit(s) in half. Using a small serrated knife or grapefruit knife, loosen the grapefruit sections from the membrane. Place the grapefruit halves on a baking sheet or shallow baking pan.
Drizzle grapefruit halves with honey. Place banana slices on top and flip once to coat both sides with honey. Dust with ground cinnamon.
Place under broiler until bubbling and slightly browned in spots, about 4 to 6 minutes. Keep an eye on during broiling to avoid burning.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (231 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (202 Votes)
- Messy Breakfast Sandwich 3.7/5 (156 Votes)
- Love Heart Cookies 3.4/5 (167 Votes)
- Shortbread Snazzles 3.6/5 (149 Votes)
- Thai style turkey burgers with... 3.5/5 (157 Votes)
- Green Tea with Ginger, Honey and... 4.7/5 (47 Votes)
- Healthy homemade thai prawn curry 3.7/5 (120 Votes)