A really nice refreshing salad, perfect for light summer salads!
- 4 beetroot
- 1 1/2 tsp chives
- 1 1/2 choppe tarragon
- 1 tsp French mustard (Dijon)
- 1 tbsp finely chopped shallots
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 drops of tobasco
- 2 1/2 olive oil
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Roast the beetroot in about 125ml of water for about one hour. Leave to cool.
Peel and dice oncer removed from the oven.
Move the chopped beetroot into a bowl, add the chives, tarragon, mustard and shallots.
Add the lemon juice, tabasco, oil. Combine well, taste for seasoning.
Put into the fridge to cool.
Remove from the fridge, arrange the beetroot inside baking rings for shape. Make sur all the beetroot is tightly compressed.
Alternatively, pack all the beetroot into a Mason jar, so you can bring it to work!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (191 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Love Heart Cookies 3.4/5 (167 Votes)
- Mason Jar Turkey Cranberry Salad 4.8/5 (49 Votes)
- Shortbread Snazzles 3.6/5 (144 Votes)
- Green Tea with Ginger, Honey and... 4.7/5 (47 Votes)
- Homemade Pickle 4.6/5 (45 Votes)