- red onions
- dried chillies
- small red chillies
- ground coriander
- ground cumin
- ground fennel
- vegetable oil
- coconut cream
- 1 star anise
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 cloves
- curry leaves
- coconut milk
- pre-cooked potato
- red chillies
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Soak dried chillies in water.
Blend red onions, garlic, turmeric, belacan, dried chillies, red chillies, ground coriander, ground cumin, ground fennel and vegetable oil in the blender.
In the frying pan, add in the blended spices, coconut cream, star anise, cinnamon stick, cloves and curry leaves. Pan-fry the paste for 10min.
Add in chicken and stir them well.
Add in potato, 2 red chillies and coconut milk.
Add salt and sugar and cook for a while.
Serve with rice or bread.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.7/5 (496 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Chicken and Mediterranean bake 5/5 (66 Votes)
- Mango chutney 3.6/5 (161 Votes)
- Stir fried Garlic Beef with Oyster... 3.5/5 (158 Votes)
- Parmentier de Confit de Canard 3.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Vegetable Supercurry 3.5/5 (154 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.