Sausage, bean and sweet potato casserole
- 1 pack of sausage
- 1 kg sweet potato
- 1 can chopped tomato
- 1 can cannellini beans
- 1 can sweetcorn
- 1 small onion
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Grill sausage and chop into chunks.
Steam chunks of sweet potato.
Sweat onions and put them in a casserole dish with all the other ingredients.
Pop into the oven for 20mins or so.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Apple Rose Cake 3.7/5 (168 Votes)
- Hearty meatball bake 3.4/5 (177 Votes)
- Thai style turkey burgers with... 3.5/5 (157 Votes)
- homemade sausage rolls 3.4/5 (159 Votes)
- Full English Breakfast 3.4/5 (157 Votes)
- Moroccan marinated chicken with... 3.5/5 (150 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.