Sausage and bean caserole served with sweet potato wedges
Easy, quick, healthy and tasty main meal for evenings when time is short.
- olive oil
- 8 good quality chipolata sausages
- 2 tins of mixed beans
- 2 tins of chopped tomatoes
- mixed herbs / herbs of your choice
- 2 sweet potatoes
- seasoning for potatoes (herbs
- garlic etc)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Cut 2 x sweet potatoes into wedges, toss in olive oil and seasoning and bake in oven for about 30 mins.
Add 1tbsp of oil to a frying pan and brown 8 good quality chipolata sausages.
Add 2 x tins of mixed beans or five bean salad and 2 x tins of chopped tomatoes.
Add 1 tsp of mixed herbs and 1 tsp of basil or any other herbs of choice.
Add salt and pepper and leave to simmer for 20 to 30 minutes.
Serve sausages and beans with side of potato wedges.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (460 Votes)
- 5 minute chocolate fondant mug... 3.7/5 (226 Votes)
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- The best sarnie in the... 3.6/5 (161 Votes)
- Hearty meatball bake 3.4/5 (177 Votes)
- Thai style turkey burgers with... 3.5/5 (157 Votes)
- Black bean brownies 4.6/5 (62 Votes)
- Full English Breakfast 3.4/5 (156 Votes)