Sausage and feta savoury loaf cake
- * 200 g flour
- * 1 sachet baking powder
- * 3 eggs
- * 100 ml of milk
- * 100 ml feta oil
- * 5 hot dog sausages
- * 1 jar of feta cheese in oil
- * 100 g grated cheese
- * Salt and pepper
- * A few sprigs of rosemary
- * 1 tsp poppy seeds for decoration
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C
Mix the flour with baking powder
Mix the eggs, milk and feta oil. Salt, pepper and add the finely chopped rosemary
Stir the egg mixture into the flour. Beat the mixture fast until it is well mixed together.
Add the grated cheese, feta cheese in cubes and the sliced sausages.
Pour this mixture into a loaf tin, previously greased and floured.
Sprinkle poppy seeds on top.
Bake for about 45 mins.
Serve with a green salad!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (191 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Devilled Eggs 3.9/5 (118 Votes)
- Kiwi strawberry lollipops 3.8/5 (152 Votes)
- Full English Breakfast 3.4/5 (156 Votes)
- homemade sausage rolls 3.4/5 (151 Votes)
- Yoghurt cake with a zest of lemon 3.4/5 (135 Votes)