Kruidnoten (Kruidnoot) - easy ginger cookies
iit derives from Dutch. no idea what it means. but I know that is the name of small ball-shaped spice cookies, which are given away by Zwarte Pietów, Black Peter during Sinterklaas - Santa Claus. 5th of December in the Netherlands and 6th in Belgium.
they are very similar, delicious, and, most importantly, the quickest, and the easierst gingerbreads I have ever made. they are perfect if you don’t have much time to do gingerbreads that are time-consuming.
- - 200 g cake flour
- - 1/2 tsp baking powder
- - 2 tsp spice (that you use baking gingerbread)
- - 1 tsp cocoa
- - pinch of salt
- - 50 g soft butter
- - 50 ml oil
- - 40 g caster sugar
- - 2 tsp honey
- - 4 tbsp milk
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
preheat the oven to 160*C.
sieve and mix all dry ingredients in the bowl.
add the butter and knead (use the mixer with dought hooks attachment)
roll little balls (walnut-shaped) by wet hands.
bake them for 20 min until they puff up and become a little darker.
kneading the dough avoid touching it by you hands
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (456 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (361 Votes)
- Clonakilty Blackpudding “Sausage... 3.9/5 (211 Votes)
- 5 minute chocolate fondant mug... 3.7/5 (220 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (201 Votes)
- Easiest Shortbread Recipe EVER. 3.4/5 (203 Votes)
- Apple Rose Cake 3.8/5 (164 Votes)